BW™ Clip4 Four-gas Detector
The BW Clip4 four-gas detector is a unique disposable 4-gas unit, easy to use with no hassle. Wearable, easy multi-gas detection that’s always on. No charging, no battery or sensor replacements, and no hassle. A simpler, low cost of ownership guaranteed by the Honeywell commitment to quality and backed by a full ecosystem of supporting technologies. When you clip on the Honeywell BW™ Clip4 you know – it’s on.
Features of the Honeywell BW™ Clip4 Multi-Gas Detector
- Simple one-button operation.
- Durable, ergonomic, and wearable.
- Real-time gas concentrations are shown on LCD.
- Flashing red non-compliance indicators warn workers that the detector has not been bump tested according to the schedule.
- Daily full-function self-test of sensors, battery status, circuit integrity, and audible/visual alarms.
- Maintenance-free, two years of non-stop runtime with no charging or battery replacements.
- Operating temperature -4 to +131°F / -20 to +50°C
- Compatible with IntelliDoX docking system and instrument management system.
- Logging of the 70 most recent events.
- Concussion proof.
- Adjust the STEL period (5-15 minutes in 1-minute intervals).
- Calibration span levels.
- Calibration interval.
- Bump test interval.
- Select combustible gases measurement: 0-100% LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) or Methane gas 0-5.0% vol.
- Alarms and Types- Visual, vibrating, audible (95 dB); Low, High, TWA, STEL, OL (over limit).
- Ingress protection ip68.
- Class I, Div 1, Group A, B, C, D Class I, Zone 0, Group IIC.
- ATEX- II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga.