The BW Clip, which replaced the GasAlertClip, is our most popular single gas unit offering a range of different sensors in a maintenance free unit.
Typically used in Pharmaceutical plants using Oxygen to detect Nitrogen depletion and H2S on refineries.Offering 2 or 3 year disposable that does not need to be calibrated, Just turn on the device and the personal monitoring will begin.
- Available sensors include Hydrogen sulphide, Carbon monoxide, Sulphur dioxide and Oxygen.
- No need to charge the device, once you turn it on it will last for 2 or 3 years depending on the model.
- Hibernation cases are available offering extended life of up to 12 months to the H2S and CO
- Lightweight and easy to use
- No battery or sensor replacements
- Countdown showing operating months or days remaining.
BW Clip Features & Benefits:
- No reoccurring maintenance costs
- One button operation for ease of use
- Hibernation mode with case accessory or IntelliDox
- Automated self-test of battery, sensor and electronics
- Wide-angle flash, which alerts simultaneously with audible and vibrating alarm
- Datalogging of the 35 most recent events
- Compatible with MicroDock II, Intellidox and Fleet Manager II software