The first multi-gas detector with an icon display – for fast decisions. Honeywell BW Icon is named for its display of simple icons for gas levels and device status. That means no live gas readings for workers to interpret and no time-consuming training. Instead, when there’s a gas alarm, the bell icon on the display will illuminate, along with an indicator next to the sensor in the alarm, so workers can quickly clear the area.
Features and benefits of the BW Icon
- IntelliFlash green light indicates the detector is in compliance; the amber light indicates the need for maintenance.
- Small, lightweight, and wearable.
- Compatible with IntelliDoX instrument management system and Honeywell Safety Suite.
- 2 months of battery runtime on a 4.5-hour charge – and up to 4 months if you turn off the detector at the end of each shift. No daily charging, no unexpected downtime.
- Easy to manage.
- No service required, activate and use for two years.
- Bluetooth included for ease of downloading and sending reports via the Safety Suite App.
- Easy to use.
- Compatible with TouchConnect, using Bluetooth for wireless configuration.
- One-button operation.