Whether you’re protecting workers or first responders – in industries from steel and wastewater to paper and pulp – Honeywell BW Flex delivers the flexibility you need. Choose from more than 15 sensors to simultaneously detect up to 4 gas hazards.
Features & Benefits
- SIMPLIFIED GAS REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
- Honeywell BW Flex incorporates i-Series intelligent sensors which monitor and provide advanced predictive calibration, maintenance and end-of-life information in real-time. These advanced alerts help reduce the likelihood of failure and increase awareness so preventive action can be taken to avoid safety incidents and unexpected downtime.
- REAL-TIME GAS READINGS AT A GLANCE
- INTELLIGENT SENSORS FOR INCREASED SAFETY & UPTIME
- Honeywell BW Flex features a large high-resolution display with readings available in a wide range of languages. Vital safety information is conveyed clearly and effectively, enabling faster decision-making to protect lives in hazardous environments. Its innovative design, compact size and ease of use builds on the legacy of Honeywell BW gas detection products.
- Honeywell BW Flex can be paired with a smartphone easily via Bluetooth. Download the Honeywell Safety Suite Device Configurator app for quick and precise device management, maintenance, reporting and analysis. Increase productivity by simplifying tasks like recording incidents and save time with one-click download for all instrument data.