Maintenance-Free Single-Gas Detectors
The most user-friendly, reliable and cost-effective way to ensure safety, compliance and productivity. An essential part of any employees PPE when working in confined spaces.
The BW Clip, which replaced the GasAlertClip Extreme, is our most popular single gas unit offering a range of different sensors in a maintenance free unit. Typically environments where the BW Clip is used include Pharmaceutical plants using Oxygen to detect Nitrogen depletion and H2S on refineries. Offering 2 or 3 year disposable that does not need to be calibrated, Just turn on the device and the personal area monitoring will begin.
BW Clip Information:
- Available sensors include Hydrogen sulphide, Carbon monoxide, Sulphur dioxide and Oxygen.
- No requirement for battery charging, once you turn it on it will 2 or 3 years service life depending on the model.
- Hibernation cases are available offering extended life of up to 12 months to the H2S and CO
- Lightweight and easy to use
- No battery or sensor replacements
- Countdown showing operating months or days remaining.
BW Clip Features & Benefits:
- No reoccurring maintenance costs
- One button operation for ease of use
- Hibernation mode with case accessory or IntelliDox
- Automated self-test of battery, sensor and electronics
- Wide-angle flash, which alerts simultaneously with audible and vibrating alarm
- Datalogging of the 35 most recent events
- Compatible with MicroDock II, Intellidox and Fleet Manager II software
BW Clip Calibration
- BW Clip â€“ provides standard life remaining display, calibration not required.
- BW Clip Real Time â€“ includes a real-time gas level display and the ability to calibrate the device.