Monitoring your employees Personal Sound Exposure has never been easier. Capture, record and calculate workersâ€™ noise exposure with Pulsarâ€™s innovative NoisePen Dosemeter â€“ a Personal Sound Exposure Meter (PSEM) that is designed to make your job easier.
- 30 hours battery life â€“ start your recording with peace of mind knowing the battery will last multiple shifts.
- Easy to use â€“ there are no buttons, screens, or cables meaning employees are unable to tamper with the device.
- Schedule your recordings â€“ you can fit your NoisePen to your employees at the start of a shift and have the recording start/finish whenever you like.
- Covers all essential Noise at Work parameters â€“ such as LAeq, LEP,d, % Dose and TWA for compliance with occupational noise regulations
- Meets industry standards â€“ meets IEC 61252:1993 and ANSI S1.25:1991 standards
- No additional reader of charger needed â€“ This NoisePen comes with everything you need to complete your measurements
- Free software included â€“ Easily complete your report with our free AnalyzerPlus software